Please join us in celebrating Kirk Nelson, Construction and Facilities Manager, who has been working for Jamestown S’Klallam Tribe since 2016, and has been selected as our 4th quarter honoree!
The quarterly Jamestown Employee Honor Award recognizes employees who:
- Go above and beyond by providing exceptional service
- Demonstrate creativity resulting in cost savings or efficiency
- Play a key role as a volunteer for tribal functions/events
- Act as an ambassador to the community
- Demonstrate a high level of initiative.
Nominated by Allison Plute, we are excited to share the details…
“I nominate Kirk Nelson for his tireless effort and dedication to our HR house project. Human Resource sincerely appreciates the time, energy and passion he put behind this project. Kirk displayed innovation, enthusiasm and collaboration.
The last quarter required a great deal of coordination, commitment, and project management. We appreciated the collaboration and how easy and patient Kirk was throughout the process. Thanks Kirk!”