Please join us in congratulating Nick Grinnell of the Clinic Informatics I, who has been selected as our the 1st Quarter honoree for the Jamestown Employee Honor Award. Nick Grinnell was nominated by his peers, supervisors, and citizens, for this outstanding contributions to our workplace.
The quarterly Jamestown Employee Honor Award recognizes employees who:
- Go above and beyond by providing exceptional service
- Demonstrate creativity resulting in cost savings or efficiency
- Play a key role as a volunteer for tribal functions/events
- Act as an ambassador to the community
- Demonstrate a high level of initiative.
“Thank you to everyone who took time to recognize their co-workers; keep those nominations coming!” – The Human Resources Department
The Tribe Seeks Nominees for Employee of the Quarter Award (Form)