MONDAY-FRIDAY 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Main Phone: (360) 681-3411
Fax Number (360) 681-3417
After Hours Maintenance Emergency (360) 681-3411
OUR OFFICE: SOCIAL AND COMMUNITY SERVICES BUILDING
1033 OLD BLYN HWY SEQUIM, WA. 98382
Our Vision: To see that every tribal members can access housing that meets their individual needs and is free from any form of discrimination.
Our Mission: To provide affordable, decent, safe and sanitary housing for Tribal members through supportive and orderly community development; offer services that support social, physical and community housing activities and education to promote harmony, cooperation and values.
- Develop a Case Management Service Delivery Model that focuses on family strengths, skills and asset development and access to community resources.
- Develop and implement Homelessness Prevention programs for families at risk of or at imminent risk of becoming homeless.
- Work with Native families to understand their unique housing needs, tailoring our services to address those needs, helping families move toward independence and self-sufficiency.
- Develop community outreach efforts that will allow us to reach Tribal members that need services offered through the housing department.
- Create a life skills education program that is individualized and tailored toward the unique needs/barriers of our clientele, to ensure successful outcomes toward self-sufficiency goals and permanent housing.
- To ensure that all tribal families have stable housing and skills to retain their housing.
- Provide financial assistance and supportive services to households – creating housing plans that will ensure families can manage monthly housing cost once our assistance has come to an end.
- To provide not just a place to live, but a way to live for all tribal member that is safe, without fear and includes integrated services offered throughout the tribe.
- To build effective relationships in our service area to support our efforts in ensuring tribal families have safe and affordable housing.
- Tribal members will demonstrate an increase in life skills acquisition, particularly in the areas of budget management, conflict management, community resource awareness and acquisition.
Eligibility Criteria for NAHASDA program offered through housing:
You must meet established income eligibility.
You must be enrolled member of the Jamestown S’Klallam Tribe.
Our Service Population for all programs offered through housing:
Elders, Families with Children, Families without Children, Persons with a disability, Single Individual (18 years and older), and Veterans.
For detailed information on each of the housing programs offered, or to request an application, please call, fax or email us.
Jamestown Housing Programs Online Background Check- Application
(only applicable if referred to this link by Housing Staff)